Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 2009

greeting to all my reader that visit my blog. I hope we all had a good beginning for 2009. Iam still working for Banner Good Samaritan. I enjoy the work I do and it give something to do in day times. But I'm so tired when I get home, which is okay. I have been trying to work on this project and I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything so far. My project is Goodman's family reunion and I don't know where to begin, I feel so lost. I had never, had to plan anything like this and I'm so afraid no one will show but me?????????? Please, help me. give some points any one. I give this is one of my bucket list for 2009
My daughter is finally moving into her apartment this coming weekend. I get to have the kids with me. I enjoy having my grand-kids around me. I just love them so much. I told my daughter that I already put my order in to have the kids this weekend. When I don't see them I feel lonely and sad. I wish I could had done more for my daughter, when they moved out of there house. I'm just making it myself. But, I'm HAPPY for her and family. She going to have surgery next month and I just hope it goes well.
Thank again for all my readers

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.