Saturday, April 18, 2009

hello

it sure has been awhile since I have written in my blog. First off, I alway forget my password and so forth. lol
I had a terrible week this week. I just lost my best friend, my love, my man. I had been with my significant other for quite a few years. maybe 17 years or so. I having a terrible time right now. My whole life just fell under and it will be quite a while before I feel better about myself.
The day before Easter my daughter and I went shopping for last minuter Easter stuff. I got dropped off and came inside and found my significant other passed away. we had a memorial service for him up at South Mountain over looking the valley and be had a BBQ. That was what he wanted. He will be missed very much and was loved. I know that hes in a better place now and happy. I know that we would want me to go on with my life, and fofill our dreams we had.
In fact the first one is coming up in may. I know he would have been loved by everyone. He was such a forgiven person and he had so much love in his heart.
I will try to keep up with my blog........ I know hes laughing at me about my password......
thank you for everyone that reads my blog.

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.