Monday, May 25, 2009

memorial day weekend

This month we were suppose to have a family reunion, but we had to cancel it.
I went to my son's place and spent the nite and him and his wife brought me home.
It was a nice visit. I came home because Paul had to work tomorrow. I have vacation until thursday and I will be going back to work.
I'm still not doing to well since Layne had pass away. I try to hide from my kids and grand-kids.
I know that time will tell. I will be a happy person again. I always wonder about my mother how she felt when My dad died. She was full of sorrow all these years. I used to see her cry at times when I took my kids to see her. I really wanted my kids to know her and their cousins.
I wish that my grand-kids would have know her. I know that she would love my grand-kids, Like I Love them. She would show them how to make fry-bread, just like she did Janalea.
I hope everyone in this world are safe and happy.
all my prayer goes out to the men's and women's that are in the service to keep us safe and being a free country,
I better go now because my daughter is going to be here in a few minutes.

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.