Monday, August 11, 2008

hello

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to catch up on things that has been going on here in Mesa.
It was nice having my grandkids spending the night with me and Layne.
They love to go shopping and hanging out at the Mall and eat Fast food.
They also the to ride the local bus and get to push the button for the stop.
We love to take our camera with us when we go place and catch those KODAK
moments.
Just to let you all know that a group of us at work have started the Atkins Diet.
It has been going good and I'm starting to feel better. Health wise.
So, Far I have lost 4 1/2 pounds. I think I did good,
Well, better go now.

clara

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.