Thursday, August 14, 2008

surprise

Good Evening,
I have been having lots of problem into my blog. Signing is a problem for me.
I think I just reset my password again lol.
Been busy at work and trying to stay busy so I don't get bored.
The weekend is coming up and I guess I will try to catch on thing here at home.
I had a big suprise last month. My foster brother got a hold of me and we had a good chat. Good thing it was the weekend.
We exchange blog and e-mail and I hope we stay in touch not wait another 30 or so years.
We both had grown up and have kids.
I shared my daughter Janalea blog with him, so He can see my beautiful daughter family.
nothing much is going on right now.
Playing POGO POGO. THANKS JANA

CLARA

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.