Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hello, Everyone out there, is everyone watching out for Santa Watch, to see if hes here in the States????? I bet all the little kids are going to have sleepless nite.
I remember when my kids your very little and we used to watch for Santa to see if he has arrived in Utah or Arizona and if he was close by, that means bed time. Time to put out the cookies and Milk for Santa Clause. Those are happy memories and more.
My kids always get up in the morning with all the excitement with all the glee of what Santa had left for them under the tree. Our tradition was to wake everybody up and make home make hot chocolate with Marshmellows and we open all the present. We than have more coco's and cookies and light breakfast to last us until Christmas dinner around 12:00 pm.
I guess, we all have our own tradition and I think that is all kool.
I got off work around 5 pm and decided to go out and by the last minute presents, but the place we wanted to go was close, so we ended up at Wal-greens. Man, it was sure busy and a bee. Target was the place we wanted to go. Oh, well.
I cannot wait to see my grand-kids in the morning when they come to my house for christmas unwrapping. Right now we are watching Christmas Movies.
I just wanted to Wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
well, I need to go and finish my wrapping.

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.