Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Present

Guess what I got for Christmas this year?????????????? Give up, Huh, HUH.
I got mp3 player and I'm having so much fun with it. In the beginning it was so hard to figure out how to download music, trying to record Freddy Fender music and other aritist, and playing with the radio. It could be lots of when we figure it out. I must have been such a good, good girl to get a mp3 player.
It will help me when I,m walking, and being on the bus. It won't make the trip such a long time. It will give something else to do beside reading. Don't get me wrong, I love to read and now I can listen to music while I do that.
FUN, FUN, FUN. I FELL LIKE A LITTLE KID RIGHT NOW. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I such a beautiful day

1 comments:

Lorie said...

MP3 players are THE BEST~


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.