Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday

Sunday
It has been a fun week for me.
Just wanted to update mu blog and to let all the reader know that I'm still doing the ATKINS.
You would not belive that I have lost 7lbs last week and total of 25 1/2 pounds that I lost since
I've been on this ATKINS diet. My closet are getting baggy, place that I though I would not
lose. I say Yes, Yes, every time a pounds fall of me. I have been on this for a month now. I
guess I will keep going until I reach my goal. I went to Hi-Health about some vitamin and the Customer Service lady told me since I'm doing the Atkins I need some sort to multivitamin. So I bought Ultimate-plus the essential whole foods multivitamin, and Potassium caps for dietary supplement.
Well, I have problem with my password every week, My daughter told me that I should write
it down so I won't keep forgetting. She stated that it must be old age.
My daughter is working at Wal-mart and I'm not sure what her husband does, all I know is
that he'd some kind of a computer Dr.
Kids are back in school, so I don't see them very much as I would like to. They see the other
grand-parent more than me. Before, I know it Elijah will be entering school. I don't think he
know who I'm, like Nathaniel use to be. Afraid of me. I don't think I look that scary.
Well, all the holidays are around the corner and I need to make a list of thing that everyone
want this year for OLD, OLD, SANTA GRANDMA.
Thats all for now

mosana

1 comments:

Jana said...

The kids only see their other grandparents more is because they come over to visit. I don't have a car so i don't get out except to wprk.Come over and visit at least visit the kids.


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.