Tuesday, September 9, 2008

update

will, I very hard for me to get into my blogspot. I'm thinking about just giving it up.
I don't know how many times I had to put my new password in and I try my old one
and it does not work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong all together.
Well, my daughter and her family are moving again to a different area. They have livied all over
Mesa Area but not in Phoenix yet. They livied in Payson, AZ too. The girls were little when they moved to Payson and now they are just about to be teenager.
We are always moving when my kids were little and I was hoping that my kids would plant there foot somewhere and not move all the time. It was hard on my the kids and I'm sure its hard on her kids. Always the new family on the block,
The=kids are probably feeling the same way, she felt when we were on the move all the time.
Just want to wish her and kids the best in everything they do in their lives.
I was kinda hurt when she told me that she wants to sell all the crystal dishes and china dishes at her yard sale, just because she does not want them and not using it. I just felt like she is trying to get rid off all the thing that I have given her and some from her dad. I felt like she is getting rid of me in her own ways. SLOWLY, SLOWLY. Maybe she does not want me in her life anymore.
I guess only time will tell.
Well, Wednesday is my weigh in day. I think I did okay.
later

1 comments:

Jana said...

That isn't why I was selling the china. I just don't use them and I really don't have the room to store them. I am planning on keeping the mickey mouse dishes you made me and paul.


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.