Friday, September 19, 2008

Vacation

Well, this week is my vacation and I'm home sewing and cleaning. Getting thing done that I have put off for so long. Went into Phoenix to get new social security card my other card was stolen with all my other wallet. It happen on the bus on my way home almost a year ago.
Thurday's We went to get my glasses. Oh, Yes, we babysat Elijah and Isabella when Janalea took Nathianl to his School field trip.
We also got our haircut, went out to eat, and then went to wal-mart shopping for Halloween costume. I was fun shopping for all that. Hope they will be scary looking this year.
Baby Elijah sure has grown, so chubby and smiling the whole time he was here. Got to love them all. He just looked at me, I think he's trying to figure who I'm. We took some picture of the kids but need to get it on the dis so I can get new picture on my blog. Be patients everyone for that.
We had the best deal at the grocery store at Fry's. They had backpacks for $1.50 each so we bought 4 extra one, just incase someone needs one. lol huh
If I had a car I would visit my grandkids on the weekend with no problem. I would be able to pick them up and take them home. I depend on the valley transit right now.
It has been fun this week just being home and caughting up on things. But sure miss work. Special when my alarm goes off at 4 am.
I thank god everyday for all my wonderful blessing that her has given me. He is close to my heart and I pray to him every moring when I'm walking to the bus stop or just walking.
Thankfully for all my grandkids too. Love them all.

clara

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.