Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog

Hello Everyone,
It sure has been quite a few months or so for me to update my blog. Like I said before, I have such a hard time logging on. So this weekend my daughter and grand kids came over to spend some quality time with me. Janalea, that is my daughter, she said that she will fix it up for once and not play around with it anymore. That way I won't have a hard time log-in. LOL HUH
I put some picture that was taken during out State Fair trip with the 2 oldest girls. and some I think was taken at Octoberfest.
Glad to see, that I have been have quite a bit of visitor. Please feel free to comment on my blog.
My grand kids sure have grown up just before my eyes. They are grown up pretty girls.
Guess, I need to learn how to make or work on a scrape book huh. Sorry, I won't know where to began that project. Just a thought.
Being getting order from my oldest grand daughter that she want to be bumble bee for Halloween next October. I got some good idea how to make one. If anyone know of a pattern or how to make one please let me know.
Thanks for all my reader that visit me.

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.