Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone out there that read my blog and thank you for that. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all. I just wanted to take some time and let everyone know how thankful I'm for all the wonderful things in my life. If it wasn't for the pilgrims and the Indians for the first Thanksgiving in the year 1621, I won't be celebrating any Thanksgiving Day. I'm sure we all have lots of stuff to thankful and I have a few myself.
01. Thankful for my parents gave me life.
02. Thankful that I'm here on earth every year to celebrate this wonderful day with my kids.
03. Thankful for my 2 great kids and I love so much and more hugs and kisses too.
04. Thankful for my 6 grand-kids that give me joy and feeling young when I'm around them.
05. Thankful for my son-law and daughter in-law for loving my kids and the love for each other.
06. Thankful for my 2 lovebirds and 2 parakeets which they sing to me every morning.
07. Thankful my job, which I love doing and all the fun or some fun that comes with it.
08. Thankful for all my friends new and old ones.
09. Thankful for freedom that we live in.
10. Thankful for all my wonderful blessing and love. Even if it feels like nothing could go from .
bad to worst. Like keeping our heads above water making ends meet.
Those or some of the things that I'm grateful for.

1 comments:

Jana said...

I am so grateeful for you too. I love you so much. Thanks again for the yummy Turkey dinner. We all really enjoyed ourselfs.


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.