Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hi!!

Hi its Lea!,I'm helping my mosana update her blog because my mosana has been working really hard all week long and she's tired:( My mom and her are also planning for Thanksgiving! Yay !!!
My mom says shes thankful Halloween is over and she is looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!!Me and my sister are keeping busy in school:( Thursday I had to get 4 shots :( The little ones are driving us all crazy!!!We are all trying to get over the coughing and sneezing.My brother and sister are downstairs when my mom called them up they said that they were talking to a man and he was nice.! Thats nice to know huh?
Well Bye

0 comments:


my mother Jane and Christine Thanksgiving Dinner on the rez

grandkids afraid to sharks in the background

Me and my older sister Marie.